Monday, May 18, 2009

18 May 2009

starts new life....
first day of orientation @ Tunku Abdul Rahman College...
quite nervous though... :P
Alarm's ringging! omg..just feel wanna sleep for more...cz last night i slept at 3 am i think..... aii...
to be continue ~
im back...
so make me abit sleepy lor.... and abit nervous actually..but okie...tr to keep my nervous emotional inside my personality... xP
and then.., almost 2 like that , sky, quincy, bryan, and also me..wanna go to timesquare and have lunch... suddenly got a senior gave me s borchure.....of Oddysey night! ask me to go fro audition.... aii... Mou heng chui lo......:P
but anyway.....they make me happy tho..... cz....my 'OUTLOOK' LOOK LIKE TALENTED PPL .... wow!!!! hahahaa!!!!just kidding...please x 3 ..., don't thrown up later~ haha..
and the important is .., i met a quite Clean, good-looking...but not handsome....like some western guy look!!! wow...attracted me...
but aii...wont know him....cz i dunno him and he dunno me....just have a few talk with him...cz he is the one organisor ( spelling is it correct???) ..hehe.....
BS la...just B-U only...dont say all this thing first....
==''
aii~
and hor...my schedule...damn messy....aii...dunno how to explain my NEW COLLEGE .....
UNORGANIZED COLLEGE~! LOLa but then i think this is the life in the college gua~ dunno....
need to suit myself in this case~ hehe!!!
last night (2.6.2009) ..., luckily got tracy( ns fren...help me to do the ptptn's loan ! thanks tracy!!! love u!!!
:)
hey...will continue next time...
i gotta go now.... class start soon...need to fly to there lor...hahaha! bibe guys~~~
miss u guys ya!!

No comments: