Monday, June 8, 2009

unbelievable day~

yesterday was my aunt birthday (@ new york) and my another aunt came back from singapore! haha...my house crowded with many ah yi ...... :) happy....
so...during at night.. all of us webcam-ing with aunt..... haha...all sign song to her! and u knwo wad...i didnt see my aunt for many ......!! i think around 12 years.... and she piao liang ady~ SEXY!!!! wow!!! low-cut shirt~ .... then after saw her....my nose start bleeding...and then .... i need to sing...KEEP BLEEDING ~KEEP KEEP BLEEDING MY NOSE~ ==''
~~~SWEAT~~~
haha~ ok....let's change topic...and guess again.... where am i??? if u guess it correctly....i give little gift to u!! mistery huh??? so have a try~ whahaha
last night ...fall sleep aroung 1 something... and...i was very sleepy!!! sleep har sleep har...mummy wake me up to drink something aroung 6 sth~ nutrition drink something like that... after that...terus tidur~ hjaha sleep till 7.48am.. my mummy wake me up again~ iya~ i already set my alarm at 8am!!! still left 12 minutes to go before i wake up AGAIN~ aii....cant sleep....after awake.. =='' then....lan chong and checked my msg inbox....got few msg.... but no time reply... haha! prepare myself and get ready to college :)
at putra lrt.., met my friends...few actually... and then go college together-ly...
omg..today lecture class....damn bored! the notes that the lecture gave to us...tak sama pun!!!
aii...
BLUR!!!!! sleepy!!!!!
i can scan through also......almost 20% ppl... was sleeping in the hall...haha! terrible right??? iya~
boring boring boring~~~~~
one of my classmate.., her attenna very good!!! she nampak...ada ppl tengok me~ ==''' kinda sweat alot u know.... even i sendiri tak perasan...dia pulak yang perasan..... is it weird....she a...lum tai dor~ =='''
speechless~~~~
hmm....JAMC gathering cancel today~ postponed to another day~ hm... i got a feeling that we will hard to see each other...... since timetable all tak sama~ :(
so...yeen...ur present i keep first....and let it berhabuk!! hahaa~

wahh...weather seems like wanna rain~ btu i still need to wait my fren.... dun wan ffk her...!
okla....finger tired again~ see u guys next time~ ;P
miss ya

No comments: