Saturday, May 22, 2010

is time for me to clean up my blog:)

HI there..
Long time never touch my blog already.
Is time for me to update now.
Hmm...many thing happened around me for the half past year.
No matter happy or sad ...i still need to go on my life.
Sometimes i do feel that , ME.. i cant make a decision on the spot. i will think think think... and sometimes i Really wanna escape from that problem just to not think to solve it first.
Sorry to you if i make u suffer and sad sometimes.
Sorry to u cz i cant give u a good 'Treatment' to u ..LOL...
But i think right now...i already make a decision. hope tis decision will great for me and u...u can focus on your thing ..your business...and your everything....and i cant feel guilty when i can't fulfill your requirement...:)
Both of us don't need to be suffer jo...maybe we'll miss the time we spend together
But i think this is the only way ~
Thanks and sorry what i had did to u.
I feel glad...glad because of...we still can chat like usual.... *peace*

Well....MY SISTER...MY NEPHEW....hehe! happy!!!! hope this is a new life for my sister n jie fu....:)
I PASSED my EXAMINATIONS!!! LOL :D :D :D :D

mm..
Dunno why i can feel that this NEw semester of 2nd year...kinda hard for me...:-|
GAMBATeh bA U!

And for others thing...hmm....
Wish my dear, cleo yap ....really found her 'ones'..... bESt wished for her! <3
Wish my friends all happy belaka!<3
Wish cong and liao's business yao sing yao hei! <3
Wish my nephew, terrance fat fat white white! <3
Wish my 2nd sister...change her attitude and temper.... dont always bad temper sin dak ga....hmm..*peace*<3
Wish i can get more part time job! haha!earn money can go for shopping! hehehe! yay! ,<3
Wish my studies... good good belaka! chill jc! <3

OH YA! I'm going to have my hair cut on 27th this month! BOB hair with some colour! kinda nervous.....but I'm Not the first time to cut short hair d......mmmm...weird weird..... :P

OH YA! yesterday I went to Kepong! makan dessert..... haha! met up with AH Shyan & tuanlam! :D
Ah Shyan and Ah tuanlam's friends said i leng leng err....wahhahaha! happy! :P :P :P :P :P

Hmm...that's all i want to say for this time...: )
*** Take Care Buddies ***
:)




No comments: