Monday, December 13, 2010

hELLO YowYowWong ^^

hah!
long time didn't touch my BLOG d~
is time for me to clean up those 'mushrooms' and watever room at here~
haha~
i found out tat I started to love FALA CHAN!
she is my LUI SAN~
OH MY GOD
how good if i can be half of her~
well...
is impossible i know~
sigh
hmmm...
plenty of my frens changed alot? ? ?
-------- no comments-------------
Or my own problem? ? ?
-------- no comments-------------
so what the heck im asking at here? ? ?
-------- no comments-------------
XD

crazy!
hmm...
I realised that not only blog i didn't update...
MY DIARY TOO!
chi sin lor me~
24 hours already not enuf..still update this n that~
sot!

well~ i got one news That i wanted to announce!
My small business started from today!
thanks to ching yie for being my customers~
luckily SHE like it very much! hehehehe~
hope my small business can increase day by day~
wish me luck o ppl~
hehehe~ well....i wanna sleep lu~
update next time~goodnight~
take k buddy~
=)

No comments: